An eager existence with the foolish believe that he can do anything.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Life & Death

====================================

I may have a disease
but I'm not any different
I feel on fire
I can do what anyone can do
and I can't do anything
I don't have a chance
My blood is different
I'm supposed to be different.

Frankie Keller
9 years old

=======================================

When AIDS dies
light will show
people will rise
life will shine
again
and the dark will go
into a deep hole
AIDS will die with
the black darkness
of death.

Sam Wiehoff
9 years old

========================================

I don't mean to hurt,
Please come ride the roller coaster
with me.
Be my companion,
live hand in hand with
the disease.
I need to find it --
Find the one
The help
The cure.

Sophie Holman
11 years old

======================================

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home