An eager existence with the foolish believe that he can do anything.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Two stones cast on the same tree

It’s been two weeks and I have been ridden with strong feelings of anxiety.

In theory and without actuality this is my problem:
I have this way of seeing people and there interactions. I am extremely mistrusting of general integrity or some cases distaste toward “immoral” behavior. The strang thing is that I know these “immoral” behaviors are completely natural and normal. The dislike toward it seems to be innately ingrained in my world view. So my goal is accept what I already come to accept intellectually. My emotions still wreak havoc. Yes there are some other factors tied in there but 50% of my stress comes from the bizarre emotional immaturity toward people and there shared needs.

I really don’t know where it came from but it feels like it’s always been there. It seems to have exploded to the surface in the past two weeks. The anxiety grips my body like coarse sandpaper run forcefully over soft skin. The anxiety feels like it is the resistance to this change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home