An eager existence with the foolish believe that he can do anything.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Faces and Phases

Everything around me is shape shifting, growing and dissipating like a multitude of season all blossoming at once. I feel like im standing in a slow vortex watching people, knowledge, life and love all lurking around me hunched over there own spinning conundrum. Well 3 weeks of this and suddenly I lift my head rotate it slowly to get a look at all these other little epee centers. There is my mother reinventing herself, my brother has become a father, my friends are... well they are just a part of my core being and I my lifestyle a modest U turn. *grin* I should think at the other end of this phase when I abruptly get spat out ill come to be more of what I am now. Big up to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home